Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh My! Omar

This is a track Omar S remixed by Gunnar Wendel on the FXHE label. I've been listening to this a bit, a pretty good time.



This next number is a mix I made to entertain myself whilst down the beach. It's all doof doof music from the last couple of months that I've been listening to, some of it's new, old, cheesey or reminds me of playing car racing games on playtation when i was a kid, I used to hate that music.




If you can't be bothered listening to 50 mins of doof doof then listen to this song, it's the last song on the mix, and again it's by one of Detroit's finest, Alex Omar Smith, released this year. I've been thrashing this.



Lastly, something non doof doof, given it's the season for mushroom risotto I thought I'd post up another mix from last summer - i think, has some pretty easy going tunes, very audibly pleasing I've found when in a astral state of mind...


3 comments:

  1. Dude! Both those omar tracks are bangin. 9am boogies while making breakfast. Haven't had a chance to get in your mixes yet, but looking forward to it. Total boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that last mix the one we listened to at Merricks in tie-dyes? What's the name of the track starting 28 minutes in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bola! Yes it is that mix, i think that track starts a little earlier but I love the part your talking about, sounds like coins falling on concrete from a distance, by a Japanese composer name Aus - i think:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnecKqkM0Gc

    Just watched that clip and it makes me think there is more in it than i thought.

    ReplyDelete