Friday, June 17, 2011

Mix to get you through the afternoon

I've already posted about John Morales below, but I think this is worth sharing also. It's a promo mix of Salsoul tracks put together in 1980. As John says:

"Salsoul Listening Party 10-25-1980 ..... Put this together for a Salsoul listening party using only a turntable, Cassette and and funky tape deck almost all were edit mixes except for a few cassette and Turntable mixes recorded on my tape Deck..enjoy I decided to leave all my mixes as it , didn't fix or repair any bad mixes or edits this is how it was, Raw and real.. ol-school style .... Thanks to Salsoul for letting me mix all those great records..."

Some pretty jarring cuts (at the beggining especially), but the tracks are solid gold. The best of disco music.

Salsoul Complete 10-25-80 by John Morales

No comments:

Post a Comment